Hey!

Started by pimudkip, November 13, 2013, 01:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pimudkip

Hi guys, I'm pimudkip. I've been playing Tetris since April 2012. I stopped around September 2012, and then started again around the end of August 2013. I'm rank 110 on tetris battle and rank 20 with full rating on tetris friends. I do have a youtube channel, but i only have one tetris video. the rest is just a game i am currently and officially the world champion at. i suppose that's it for now..

youtube channel: Youtube Channel

I hope to see you guys around

Master

pizzapizza

pimudkip

Quote from: Master
sprint time ..?
eh...50.something...really bad imo considering i have decently fast fingers. however i had one run where i messed up but i still got like...51.56..something like that so i suppose i can get under 45...

@pizza thanks

EDIT: here's my profile for tetrisfriends if you wanna look at it(most of the stats aren't really accurate) http://www.tetrisfriends.com/users/profile...amp;linkTag=nav

UJS3

Welcome! I know absolutely nothing about that rhythm game, but it looks impressive  

Pretty good stress test for the tablet too..

ohitsstef

Hi nice to meet you! I'm the real Daniel Huang. Welcome to our Tetris realm.

I hope you meet a lot of cool people here, including myself.

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Aaron

Will the real D. Huang please stand up? I repeat, will the real D. Huang please stand up? We're gonna have a problem here.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

dhuang413

Quote from: Aaron
Will the real D. Huang please stand up? I repeat, will the real D. Huang please stand up? We're gonna have a problem here.

Need me to help find him?

pimudkip

oh god not again xD

Extruderx

Hello and welcome to HD. I'm Ex. I'm not as cool as (both) Daniel(s), yet sometimes I can be quite helpful.

Have you tried using both rotation buttons in Sprint? I'm sure you can get past 40 seconds fast with the double rotation.
Also, did you hit rank 20 using only one rotation button? It is an uncommon feat.

shahil

Welcome to HD,
If you want to improve in speed i would recommend playing games like nullpomino
                          Z E N A S I S

pimudkip

Quote from: Extruderx
Hello and welcome to HD. I'm Ex. I'm not as cool as (both) Daniel(s), yet sometimes I can be quite helpful.

Have you tried using both rotation buttons in Sprint? I'm sure you can get past 40 seconds fast with the double rotation.
Also, did you hit rank 20 using only one rotation button? It is an uncommon feat.

it was quite a long time ago i can barely remember..if anything it was only for t-spins

dotamistern

I've played Tetris for about 4years and I only use 1 rotation button and my sprint is 31 seconds in nullpo, I don't know how I am supposed to change to both buttons or which keys I should have them on, it's kinda hard to just change. Tips?