Guild Wars 2

Started by virulent, August 10, 2012, 09:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BentoBoxer

Add me to the list on Sea of Sorrow, just got the game today.
Bentoboxer.1379

Blink

Quote from: BentoBoxer
Add me to the list on Sea of Sorrow, just got the game today.
Bentoboxer.1379

add him to our guild!

I have some questions to the higher level players with more experience:

Is it smart to just salvage everything you're not using, or is it better to sell to merch?
Are black lion chests good? Or is there a better type of chest once you're higher level?
How do you get black lion chest keys to open it?
What are some good ways to make ingame gold?

vipjun

Quote from: Blink
add him to our guild!
I have some questions to the higher level players with more experience:

Is it smart to just salvage everything you're not using, or is it better to sell to merch?
Are black lion chests good? Or is there a better type of chest once you're higher level?
How do you get black lion chest keys to open it?
What are some good ways to make ingame gold?

I think salvaging a white item yields the same material as a blue , green, yellow one.  Def white ones i would salvage and the rest depends on if the materials cost more than the vender coin you would get.

keys can be bought with gems (real money) the chests yield stuff that are the same value regardless of your level and i don't think there is better chests that a black lion key would open.

Have a lot of MF and kill a lot of stuff at level 80. I think making money in this game is quite easy.

Paradox

everyone who plays this give me an x/10 review!
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

Blink

We're doing some guild bounty stuff tonight (me, virulent, arf, kaibutsu, joeybeans) so if you quit playing come back and join us!

StS

Anyone know how easy it is to guest in a different server? Is it even possible? I live in Europe, but would love to join you guys for random activities.

Also, I'm a newbie at all things MMO, so bear with noob questions pls!
Sandal that Stinks

Current 40L (Nullpo): 35.32s

Blink

Quote from: StS
Anyone know how easy it is to guest in a different server? Is it even possible? I live in Europe, but would love to join you guys for random activities.

Also, I'm a newbie at all things MMO, so bear with noob questions pls!

Sorry for the extremely late response lol.

It's only possible to guest on servers of the same region, so you'll only be able to guest on servers in Europe.  It's extremely easy though, during character select screen click on the "World Selection", click Guest instead of Transfer.  You are allowed to Guest on a max of 2 servers per day,  it's pretty useful if you're looking for uncontested waypoints in Orr.

If anyone else plays, add me:  Blink.6325.  I've been pretty active lately with virulent, arf, and VIP.  We can always use more people to do events with!