4 (6.1%)
"Mid 2012"
15 (22.7%)
"Beginning 2013"
2 (3%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Rosti_LFC

Fux u 2 XeaL </3

But seriously, good job screwing up the poll to either not include 4 months of the year or to split it into two totally unequal halves. Can always count on you ^_^

Quote from: riisssaaa
Fag /f�g/
(n.) Cigarette or joint.
(n.) deriv. Faggot. A bundle of sticks.
I think you need to get a new dictionary - it's several decades out of date. You can't be a smartass and use such antiquated tools to try and make your points.

Also context/intent > definition for importance. Always. But eh, you wuz trolling anyway.

Also also to be back on topic and properly srs and stuff, going on this poll (despite it's brokeness) it suggests that HD does have a pretty poor retention rate past the original TC (and immediately after) offshoot group - most of the people who have joined in the last six months are apparently unlikely to still be around in another six.

Dmitri

I am from the future, behold! Filled in 2013 since I joined quite recently.

XaeL

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
But seriously, good job screwing up the poll to either not include 4 months of the year or to split it into two totally unequal halves. Can always count on you ^_^

dood. the halves were obviously centred around the end/start year and mid-year.
I'm sorry that the options were typed haphazardly and lazily.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

IceClaw247

Well I joined in the summer and as I've started my GCSE courses I haven't been very active but I am hoping to get involved more now as I love Tetris