Microblizz WR replay?

Started by FelipeMayrink, December 18, 2012, 04:21:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FelipeMayrink

As you all probably know, Microblizz has the world record for 40 lines in 20.55 seconds.

However, even though he has posted a video on youtube I don't think I've seen the replay code posted anywhere.

Maybe I'm just a bad researcher and this HAS already been posted. If that's the case, I'm sorry, but please send a link to it.

If that's not the case, and it actually hasn't been posted yet, could one of you magical wizards use your magical wizardry and find a way to post it? That'll be really nice.

I don't think I have any use for the replay other than seeing it on my own Nullpomino client and admiring it's pure awesomeness. I did it with LapSiLap's replay, so...

Waiting for answers. Thanks.

PolarisTR

XaeL

It doesn't have teh replay file?

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

myndzi

Paging belzebub

You can have this in the meantime.

Polaris: if you're gonna reply with STFF you should at least check your source first. But I'd prefer that you didn't do it at all.

PolarisTR

Quote from: myndzi
Paging belzebub

Polaris: if you're gonna reply with STFF

STFF?

FelipeMayrink

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showt...p;hl=microblizz

Took me 8 seconds using the forum search function..[/quote]
*sigh* ... no comment...

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]It doesn't have teh replay file?[/quote]
Nope.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Paging belzebub

Polaris: if you're gonna reply with STFF you should at least check your source first. But I'd prefer that you didn't do it at all.[/quote]
Thank you, myndzi  

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]STFF?[/quote]
"Search The F*cking Forum", or something like that.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: FelipeMayrink
"Search The F*cking Forum", or something like that.
fucking* youre welcome

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

XaeL

Quote from: MarioThePhenom
fucking* youre welcome
I thought the swear filter picked that up.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

FelipeMayrink

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]fucking* youre welcome[/quote]
you're*
You're welcome.

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]I thought the swear filter picked that up.[/quote]
Nope, I just try to stay not so much sweary.