new in here

Started by ville84, September 02, 2012, 12:01:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ville84

hi i have played tetris allmost 20 years and i found facebook tetris and i have a problem with that..
i havent found anyone yeat who can beat me and its boring to win always so i hope that i find in here the best players and im hoping to get playing with those best, so if you are one of those or know someone who is, please come in facebook and ask me to be your friend and then lets play some great games! my name is in the facebook ville tirkkonen and i love to play tetris battle whit bombs and i dont use t spin tecnich

Paul676

if you go on www.tetrisfriends.com, register and play arena, I'm sure you'll get a good deal of challenge from the top players there

p.s. if you really want I can add you on facebook and play you there ;p
               Tetris Belts!

ville84

Quote from: Paul676
if you go on www.tetrisfriends.com, register and play arena, I'm sure you'll get a good deal of challenge from the top players there

p.s. if you really want I can add you on facebook and play you there ;p

in arena my computer freeze that bad that i cant play but in 2p it doesnt freeze that much so please add me your friends and lets play

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: ville84
in arena my computer freeze that bad that i cant play but in 2p it doesnt freeze that much so please add me your friends and lets play
pauls gonna give you a run for your money, you better give it your all

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

ville84

Quote from: MarioThePhenom
pauls gonna give you a run for your money, you better give it your all
im still waiting him to come
i think that i have a change to win him even thougt im not that fast. im good defender and good making combos.
you seem to be fast too so you should come to play whit me also?

Paradox

usually when we see this kind of post they aren't even sub 60 lol
hope i'm wrong though ;p
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

ville84

Quote from: Paradox
usually when we see this kind of post they aren't even sub 60 lol
hope i'm wrong though ;p
sub 60?
i have in my fb profile many games you can watch, against jason kwan who i beat by the way very easily!

dhuang413

I might say once again, you played against a replay of his, not a live game, which is completely meaningless. Anyone can beat his replays because in his replays, his AI not only has no sense of where the bombs are, but also no idea of the opponent's moves because it's a replay. This gives you a significant advantage. In addition, replays selected by Tetris Battle are typically weak anyways. If you actually defeated SirJeivus (Jason Kwan) in live play, that would be impressive.

Paul676

He's a good player - I beat him 15-10, so he really is no slouch. I needed to pull out my 4 wide to beat him. Obviously I barely play tb so I'm not used to bombs, but even so, he definitely plays a very good game.

He's roughly 40 seconds 40 lines on tb?

I'm getting him to play tf arena (with the url hack it should be ok for him, he has max tuning in tb), so more of you guys can play him.
               Tetris Belts!

Paradox

well I guess he found someone who could beat him.
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://oi46.tinypic.com/2zqx63k.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

MarioThePhenom

15-10 vs paul on tb, i feel i can do a bit better cause im familiar with tb, but if you move on to tf arena, ill gladly play you there  and if not, i might have to school you on tb

Quote from: PandaLol no, that's ludacris. I have a sentence generator, Blink....

ohitsstef

oh hey i beat jkwon too

on fb tetris

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

MarioThePhenom

Quote from: ohitsstef
jkwon
are you trolling? cant tell

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Barneey

Quote from: MarioThePhenom
are you trolling? cant tell

Everybody knows SirJeivus and Jkwon are the same person