Team Earth

Started by Beastin_Shen, April 10, 2011, 07:51:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eric49

I'd love to join! I'm a vintage NES player, I get at least 200 lines a game. Let me know, Thanks.

Corrosive

I want to join a clan right now so sign me up.

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/main_baby_9.jpg\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://www.mnn.com/sites/default/files/main_baby_9.jpg\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

MangoJanitor

Wondering If I can join? I do believe I'm mature enough  I'm new to this Tetris game but I think I might be able to make it? Im just wondering which game that we play on. I am only fond of TetrisFriends.com but I don't think there is a 1v1 feature on that site. Will be waiting for reply

myndzi

I recommend reading the dates on threads before replying to them  I don't know if these guys are still in business.

Also, you can 1v1 in Tetris Friends Arena.

MangoJanitor

Quote from: myndzi
I recommend reading the dates on threads before replying to them  I don't know if these guys are still in business.

Also, you can 1v1 in Tetris Friends Arena.

Thanks for the heads up  Know any teams I can join perhaps? I hate being solo. haha just a social person

Integration

Quote from: MangoJanitor
Thanks for the heads up  Know any teams I can join perhaps? I hate being solo. haha just a social person
Chances are bad, that you'll find a team. TetrisFriends is too unorganized and HardDrop doesn't have enough active members.

For real Team battles you'd have to swim against the tide and join Cultris 2. We'll have a Team Country Tournament very soon.

Paul676

don't be put off by that - just message friends you have on HD and get them to form a team, and then join us at the nullpo team 3v3s. Integration just has an agenda here for wanting people to come to cultris.
               Tetris Belts!

MangoJanitor

Quote from: Paul676
don't be put off by that - just message friends you have on HD and get them to form a team, and then join us at the nullpo team 3v3s. Integration just has an agenda here for wanting people to come to cultris.

Okay Thank You