Cultris II Twists?

Started by Ravendarksky, December 30, 2011, 03:47:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ravendarksky

Does anyone know if there is a list of twists which work in cultris II?

I just managed to do a Z spin and was surprised that it worked... Although attempts to repeat it have failed.

Here are a few spins I've noticed work:

[fumen]110@feH3ibG3pbN3j7eB1kBAAAeeI3gbUKAAwbO/c7eB2k?BAAAUeI3ibI3gbG3pbO6c7eBmfBAAA[/fumen]

caffeine

Quote from: Ravendarksky
Does anyone know if there is a list of twists which work in cultris II?

I just managed to do a Z spin and was surprised that it worked... Although attempts to repeat it have failed.

Here are a few spins I've noticed work:

[fumen]110@feH3ibG3pbN3j7eB1kBAAAeeI3gbUKAAwbO/c7eB2k?BAAAUeI3ibI3gbG3pbO6c7eBmfBAAA[/fumen]
I tested a few last week and verified these:
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/vcl5R.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

There are definitely more, though. It's not exactly what we're used to, but it's fairly easy to predict if a twist will work or not. [a href=\\\"http://gewaltig.net/Forums/Thread.aspx?pageid=1&mid=5&ItemID=1&thread=213]A dev pointed out
that the kick table first tries left, then right, then down, left-down, right-down, 2x left, 2x right. So, a lot of things are possible that aren't with SRS. (You'll need to download the latest version for the updated kick tables.)

meow

Ravendarksky

Quote from: caffeine
kick table first tries left, then right, then down, left-down, right-down, 2x left, 2x right.

Thanks for the response

I'm starting to understand what these kick tables mean now... Here is a fumen I made to teach myself:

[fumen]110@deD3hbG3hbE3pbP0j7eCPsqTADCpTATz1TASIINEFb?EBEFq+CAnMPQADCpTASIINEFbUVEprDeEAwNAAZeA3ibD3g?bcD8eC3zbf8c7eDfsqTADCpTAyi1TASIINEFbEBEFq+CAfs?qUADCpTAyi1TASIINEFbUVEprDeEXRPLAHHlaEFbEmDvjxC?AAAAZe/eC3lzhbKwB3lzhbcD9eIwpb/sqAA7eC/sq5ADCpT?Ayi1TASIINEFbEBEFq2TAyE88AQLOyDIP98ADoo2AknVKEF?LHSASYBNEXG98AQCtuDUBAAA3RPTAHHlaEFbEmDvjpTAS4Q?5DHt+CAAwNHAlcJSASYRBA[/fumen]

and here is a fumen to teach you to work out any and all cultris 2 spins based on what Caffeine has taught us:

[fumen]110@HdJwnbIwobIw+cAIwQAUSirDFb8bDFbkOEpYQrDQdk?zgbkzobkz9cAQpUAkL8nEFbMLEuoo2Ay3WeD0eDKEQdcDgb?cDmbkzqbkzzcAQpaANSirDFb8bDFbs9DpViTASoVRASYBNE?X2BAAadcDhbkznbcDkzycAQpiANSirDFb8bDFbs9DpViTAS?oVRASYBNEXG98AQLOyDI/BAAZdlzgbdDmbkzgbcDycAQphA?NSirDFb8bDFbs9DpViTASoVRASYBNEXG98AQCtuDUBAAADd?D3hbH3gbG3ibI3gbE3vcAQpRAkL8nEFbUVEvgRoDFb82DUB?AAAHd5Gnb4GmbdD4GobcD0cAQpdAS4WNE2488AQIerDjY0T?ASoiJEkoo2As4DXEOBAAA7eCOJqCADTBAAmtOHAUiydDFrm?AAAAA[/fumen]

I don't suppose you have a simple summary sentence of how this works in SRS? I can't really work it out from: http://harddrop.com/wiki/SRS although I'll try again later if I have time to properly read through it all

caffeine

Quote from: Ravendarksky
I don't suppose you have a simple summary sentence of how this works in SRS? I can't really work it out from: http://harddrop.com/wiki/SRS although I'll try again later if I have time to properly read through it all
SRS is much more complicated since there are different kick tables depending on which way you rotate and from what orientation you're coming from (four orientations for everything but O).

Ravendarksky

I will probably waste a lot of time learning these (pointless) Cultris kicks =D

[fumen]110@qcssnbtsjbD3gbssI3ibH3gbC3McssobtsibE3ssgb?F3ibH3gbE3pbAYiqcUKnbUKobsspbssacUKpbUKobssnbss?3bAgb0cUKnbVKpbtsnbssZcUKobVKlbtsobssubAgb[/fumen]

[fumen]110@bcD3hbH3hbF3jbG3gbI3gbF3HcD3hbH3hbG3ibG3hb?I3hbD3zbAYiVcZiobYiobYijcZiobYiobYiVcAgbVcpUnbY?izbYiZcpUnbYizbYiLcAgbfcpUoboUmbZinbYibcpUoboUm?bZinbYiDcAgbxcYigbpUwbYikcoUgboUmboUYiobZi3bAgb?[/fumen]

[fumen]110@lcD3hbH3hbH3hbI3hbM39bD3hbH3hbF3ibH3hbO3zb?AYigcQpnbRpnbQpbcQpnbRpnbQpWcAgbgcwNnbwNpbQpnbQ?pRcwNnbwNpbQpnbQpMcAgbqcwNnbxNobQpobRpPcwNnbxNl?bRpwNnbRpCcAgb[/fumen]