HD Memories :O

Started by Paradox, February 21, 2011, 02:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

coolmaninsano

Quote from: bach_of_tetrisso I joined Aaron's tourney and it was really stupid cos I won by playing 1 match cos everyone forfeited
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i54.tinypic.com/2w3b61h.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i54.tinypic.com/2w3b61h.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

That tournament was win. And remember that other tournament where I had to play you and lost 11-9 to you?

jujube

my first memory was something like this

ohitsstef

blink's brother told me to go here cause i was raving about how amazing tetris was

then my friend showed me maserati's time from bb
and i was like WOW
:/ took me a few weeks to get under a minute - shame

favorite memory - when noogy ran to blink and told him to "put stef in her place" but then he came to Dallas with smm to hang out with me at the state fair harhar

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Blink

Quote from: jujube
my first memory was something like this

lol freakin jujube, delete that picture already!  Haha, that was HDs very first logo before the site even launched.

coolmaninsano

Quote from: BlinkHaha, that was HDs very first logo before the site even launched.
Haha I'm glad it changed

virulent

lol piki  glad i was a part of your first memories here *tears*

nismo came on tnet where i lurked 24/7 n /c join harddrop!
me: hey nemo! --n didn't click cause i don't like joining random things :s
nismo: he said hey! long time no see. join harddrop!
me: boo. what is it?
nismo: it's like ignsaa but BETTER
me: pftt it can't be better.

it's better.
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

jkwon23

Aaron told me to join when i was about rank 13 on TF. After joining, i started spamming the shoutbox with emotes and messages

Dagorath

EnFuego

My first memory was joining day one and seeing currently 24 members on the top of the screen

ohitsstef

i remember when s2k existed
good old days

We do not forgive. We do not forget.