in search of a tetris game

Started by star, June 03, 2011, 11:45:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

star

Hello everyone.

I would like to find a tetris game I played during my childhood. However, I have forget the name of the game. The game has 2 player mode and computer mode. We can send the lines forth and back to the opponent. There are no other specialties such as bomb or grey lines. It is just purely sending the lines to the oppponent by accumulating the lines. I still remember we are playing as fast as we can to send the lines to other. Sometimes the garbage lines will be in the middle of the game as we continue to play. The advanced level of the comp is very high (it looks like some kind of alien I suppose). The color of the blocks is just normal like the old tetris we played. I try to search in the internet but could not find the game. BTW, i am using windows 98 to play the game. It was around year 2000 I have played the game. Nowadays, the tetris I found has some shadow to show the position of the block that I am going to lay down.

Can someone help me as I really hope to find this game. Thanks alot.^^

Paul676

Tetrinet?
Tetrifast?
Multris?
               Tetris Belts!

Barney

sorry, i looked on several sites but all i can find that was even remotely close to what you were describing is
http://www.toplaying.com/games/play-for-fr...etrix-2087.html

Blink