Drinking alcohol moderately

Started by Corrosive, January 19, 2011, 07:59:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrPete

how does this thread get so far with so few mentions of how drinking alcohol moderately is... good times?

drinking alcohol excessively is even better times up to a point but that's a topic for another time
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] My Tetris Friends profile [url=http://kingo

Corrosive

"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

t0x

this thread makes me wanna get an ice cold beer.

besides: what we learned about alcohol+liver damage:
if you keep on drinking for years, and you suddenly stop drinking, your liver is strong enough to 100% regenerate in 5-10 years. only problem is, that its quite impossible not to drink anymore for 5-10 years for most of the ppl i know...

kwillin

If you're worried about your liver then you you may want to avoid:
acetaminophen, salicylates, acebutolol, indomethacin, phenylbutazone, allopurinol, isoniazid, phenytoin, atenolol, ketoconazole, piroxicam, carbamazepine, labetalol, probenecid, cimetidine, maprotiline, pyrazinamide, dantrolene, metoprolol, quinidine, diclofenac, mianserin, quinine, diltiazem, naproxen, ranitidine, enflurane, para-aminosalicylic acid, sulfonamides, ethambutol, penicillins, sulindac, ethionamid, phenelzine, tricyclic antidepressants, halothane, phenindione, valproic acid, ibuprofen, phenobarbital, verapamil, Vitamin A and so on. I could continue to type of different drugs and medications that will damage the liver, but the list would be nearly triple this length, if not more.

No use in worrying about everything.