iPhone App Recommendations

Started by virulent, January 17, 2011, 01:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vipjun

Quote from: Noogy
paladog - a game i have put almost 30 hrs in :X
a lot like swords & soldiers, a side scrolling rts type thing

Try Trism, i think it cost $2.99 or something but well worth the price.

And also viru, careful when playing with your iphone on the train, 1 of my friends got hers snatched right out of her hands n the guys ran out before the doors closed -_-.

PoochyEXE

Here's one nobody's mentioned yet: jubeat plus. It's only in the Japanese store, but it's free to download. (You can register an account for the store for a country without needing a mailing address or payment method for that country; just try to download a free app without being logged in and there will be an option to skip entering your mailing address and payment method during the registration.)

It only comes with 3 songs, and song packs are 450 yen for 4 songs each (all songs each have 3 difficulty levels), but you still need a Japanese iTunes account to buy the DLC.

Maii04

I like puzzle games
Words with friends
Bubble Shooter
Tap tap
Scramble

I like puzzle games
Words with friends
Bubble Shooter
Tap tap
Scramble

virulent

Quote from: vipjun
Try Trism, i think it cost $2.99 or something but well worth the price.

And also viru, careful when playing with your iphone on the train, 1 of my friends got hers snatched right out of her hands n the guys ran out before the doors closed -_-.
haha yea i know :s i bought a strap for it n i keep the strap around my wrist ;] n i sleep most of the time i'm on the train :x but thx for the warning!

o good! i have lots to d/l now! thx guys
mai: puzzle games are the BEST![/color]
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

Ando

Quote from: Noogy
paladog - a game i have put almost 30 hrs in :X
a lot like swords & soldiers, a side scrolling rts type thing

i downloaded this, and i played it for four hours this weekend haha
i cant beat 2-3 =T

EDIT: never mind, i beat it lol
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

Arias

Bee vs Ants
Uboat

Both are quite simple.

I got bored with P vs Z after 200 flags... Idk, one day I might want to go for more...