Building up my TOJ friendlist...

Started by KeroKai, December 13, 2010, 06:05:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KeroKai

Just found my way onto TOJ with all those pretty smilies.
I'm already liking the fact that there's a lack of combo-starters, although it makes me feel like a combo player now due to all the downstacking I've gotten used to doing on TF.

Anyhow.

Who is still active on TOJ? I know there are countless of threads on TOJ. But they contain players from a long time ago, that probably won't be active now.

Currently: KeroKai - APM and LPM averaging 27.5 at the moment. Don't see it changing anytime soon. =/

XaeL

me and crzy are
c[D]-242
XeaLouS
mzhang

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

crzy242

Quote from: XaeL
me and crzy are
c[D]-242
XeaLouS
mzhang
xeal is also
Utopia
Kwurty
Finesse

p.s. whyd you add mzhang in there O_O
☠  crzy242

coolmaninsano

I'm going to get more active on TOJ over the next few weeks, once I figure out this CCW rotation thing. My name there is Aaron_

I assume you're aware of the multiplayer list?

KeroKai

Quote from: coolmaninsano
I'm going to get more active on TOJ over the next few weeks, once I figure out this CCW rotation thing. My name there is Aaron_

I assume you're aware of the multiplayer list?

That's quite handy. I didn't look in there since I naturally assumed it was to do with TetrisDS etc. Thanks!
Still it'd be nice to know who is currently active there rather than adding all of them and realising that only 10/60 people are active.