All things TTC/Arika/tc.net doesn't want you to play

Started by Wojtek, October 26, 2010, 03:46:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wojtek

Some japanese tetris clones like heboris and dtet (and now also texmaster) are quite hard to find, because lack of official websites. So i got idea to upload everything to one place. I also have big collection of archival nullpomino releases.

If you like this idea i will try to add other heboris versions and some less known games.

http://www.mediafire.com/?qwr4wq4fqq99j
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

ohitsstef

We do not forgive. We do not forget.

Wrathi

I guess you can't play Hangame Tetris unless you have registered account with Korean SSID? Seems like a good online Tetris.

Thanks for the upload!

EnFuego

Quote from: Wrathi
I guess you can't play Hangame Tetris unless you have registered account with Korean SSID? Seems like a good online Tetris.

Thanks for the upload!

Yeah, the koreans don't like outsiders playing because different companies own the rights to specific regions.

The game is pretty good, the competition is pretty good, but you need to pay to unlock permanent holds or spend the "tokens" you earn playing.

XaeL

Quote from: EnFuego
Yeah, the koreans don't like outsiders playing because different companies own the rights to specific regions.

The game is pretty good, the competition is pretty good, but you need to pay to unlock permanent holds or spend the "tokens" you earn playing.
the das is a good speed, but the ar isnt fast enough.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.