NullPo Zip?

Started by cubixcreature, July 18, 2010, 10:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubixcreature

For some reason the HD download file hasn't worked for me. Or at least, sdl/slick don't work. Swing is fine but I haven't figured out how to work DAS on swing. If someone could either help me with DAS or the download it would be much appreciated=) Thanks!

meow

In swing, click on the Config menu and select 1P Tuning. I'm not exactly sure what Min and Max DAS is but I set both of them to the same value as my Blockbox DAS.

1 frame is approximately 16.6 milliseconds.

Low move delay -> fast autorepeat rate

jennr246

what happens when you try to run slick? Slick is the best version because there are almost no bugs.

Check in the main nullpo folder to see if there are log files for slick, should be called log_slick.txt. If its there paste what it says here or PM me what it says.

Also I could IM the zip to u if you had an issue DL'ing it
☠ Jennr246

cubixcreature

Quote from: jennr246
what happens when you try to run slick? Slick is the best version because there are almost no bugs.

Check in the main nullpo folder to see if there are log files for slick, should be called log_slick.txt. If its there paste what it says here or PM me what it says.

Also I could IM the zip to u if you had an issue DL'ing it

Both sdl and slick just pop up the black text window very briefly, and then nothing happens after that. And yeah, that would be nice if you could send me the zip! =)

meow

do you have java installed?

jennr246

It may be since the black window pops up then goes away that you have 64bit Win/Java, which requires some files to be moved to your lib folder(this is why I wanted to see what your log file said).  I explained how to do this in my nullpo guide: http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2317
4th screenshot down is what I'm referring to.  

If you have the current version of Nullpo(7_2_0) I'm not sure I understand why you need the zip. But I can always email it to you if you'd like, just let me know what your email is.
☠ Jennr246

cubixcreature

That was it jenn. Thank you so much for helping!