[updated 7/4/2010] Game my brother and I made

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2010, 08:19:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jdapple

o.O "...$200 to fight the boss..."?!?!  i didnt even kno there were items lol!!  that game is pretty awesome! there's so much going on!  i was bombarded hahaha!  i think the left side was easier first, because i would try to find spots that not many bees came at, but i didnt get far enough to see if it'll get worse!  and, it might seem easier because i wasn't going for the treasure chests or money hehe - which side is easier for u?  there's so much going on tho!  the left and right dodging and shooting, item collection and use...no bullets feature - really hard, as everyone says!!  i also like the music, and the slow and thorough death lol!  many good ideas!!    has anyone else beat the game yet?!  good job b1ink!  

B1ink

Quote from: jdapple
o.O "...$200 to fight the boss..."?!?!  i didnt even kno there were items lol!!  that game is pretty awesome! there's so much going on!  i was bombarded hahaha!  i think the left side was easier first, because i would try to find spots that not many bees came at, but i didnt get far enough to see if it'll get worse!  and, it might seem easier because i wasn't going for the treasure chests or money hehe - which side is easier for u?  there's so much going on tho!  the left and right dodging and shooting, item collection and use...no bullets feature - really hard, as everyone says!!  i also like the music, and the slow and thorough death lol!  many good ideas!!    has anyone else beat the game yet?!  good job b1ink!  

You didnt read the instructions/naked ladies page! also pick up the items! each one gives you some ammo and money plus whatever bonus it was. you were pro at the first game so you can probably beat this one too