hello everyone!

Started by livingtech, January 23, 2010, 01:16:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

livingtech

Hey yawl. I've been to this site a few times without signing up, so I just decided to do that.

I'm an indie game designer by night. I have a flash game you can play that crosses Go (the ancient board game) with Tetris. You can play it at Go-Tetris.com. That was a few years ago now, but now I've got a puzzle game for the iPhone that also has tetris-like features. I write a lot about Tetris in my gamedev blog over at chesstris.com.

I'm livingtech over at tetrisfriends.com.

Think that's about it... I'm going to poke around in the forums for a bit. Wheee!!!
Check out my iPhone games: ActionChess and Oppo-Citrus, both Tetris inspired.

Blink

hi livingtech, welcome to HD.  nice game and blog, I like your creativity   =).  Also I saw that in your  TF sprint record you went for singles, you really should go for tetrises if you want a better time.

livingtech

Quote from: Blink
hi livingtech, welcome to HD.  nice game and blog, I like your creativity   =).  Also I saw that in your  TF sprint record you went for singles, you really should go for tetrises if you want a better time.

ahhh. I hadn't played that mode much, apparently. Played it once to improve the stats.  
Check out my iPhone games: ActionChess and Oppo-Citrus, both Tetris inspired.

TomatoKirby

Hi and welcome! Go-Tetris plays like a difficult turn in Chess...it would probably take me some time to get good at it.  Good job!

Oh, and it is definitely easier on the eyes than First Person Tetris.