Late

Started by Boingloing, November 01, 2009, 04:12:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boingloing

Hi, I'm boingloing. I like to play Tds, tf, and tetris splash. I will play blockbox, but I'm not great at it.
I've been playing tetris for a long time. Started on the n64 when I was like 4-5 years old. I started playing seriously when I was 10-12 ish when I got tds. I stopped for a while and then I started this summer again. When, I'm not playing tetris, I like meddling with computers(novice programmer and web designer), golfing, and smothering my cats.

g u r l g a m e r

Anonymous

Yay for blockbox!
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

kodomo

do you play tetris slash a lot? if you do, what's your gt?
A1R GEAR

Boingloing

I play it when nobody on my friends list is doing anything interesting. my gt is boingloing

g u r l g a m e r

computerguy99

Quote from: Boingloing
Hi, I'm boingloing. I like to play Tds, tf, and tetris splash. I will play blockbox, but I'm not great at it.
I've been playing tetris for a long time. Started on the n64 when I was like 4-5 years old. I started playing seriously when I was 10-12 ish when I got tds. I stopped for a while and then I started this summer again. When, I'm not playing tetris, I like meddling with computers(novice programmer and web designer), golfing, and smothering my cats.
Same with me, but i cuddle my cats but I am an abysmal programmer
Computerguy99
コンピュータおたく99