I'm Quitting

Started by Corrosive, September 25, 2009, 04:04:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrosive

I'm quitting all forms of Tetris until the next HD Tournament.

If a tournament doesn't come or Deniax shuts down Blockbox then

see you all in hell.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Blink

you'll be back corr lol, its in your blood. This is no way for the self proclaimed "best white Tetris player" to react to a loss!

btw - I'm planning next HD tournament will probably be when TF Live ranked mode is out.

Rosti_LFC

Crybaby...

Next HD Open is likely to be Tetris Friends then?

Shizi

what an attention whore
last time he said that he was back the next day

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: Shizi
what an attention whore
last time he said that he was back the next day

I say we ban him until the next HD tournament to make sure

iphys

Great, when we have the next HD tourney I can be a "T-spinning whore" and piss off Corrosive, heh, heh.

DumbledorsArmy

Quote from: iphys
Great, when we have the next HD tourney I can be a "T-spinning whore" and piss off Corrosive, heh, heh.

LMAO

Anonymous

Quote from: Blink
btw - I'm planning next HD tournament will probably be when TF Live ranked mode is out.

Ah man! TF live!? I would rather have had it on Blockbox, but I guess we should include more than the 30 players or however many that played in the HD tournament last year. But now I have to learn how to play TF now  .
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next

Blink

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Crybaby...

Next HD Open is likely to be Tetris Friends then?

Quote from: Anonymous
Ah man! TF live!? I would rather have had it on Blockbox, but I guess we should include more than the 30 players or however many that played in the HD tournament last year. But now I have to learn how to play TF now  .

Yeah, I think it's better to compete in a variety of games instead of 1 game over and over because it will allow for players who don't play blockbox a chance to participate.

ItsWhatever

I agree with Blinky... Some players aren't able and don't play Blockbox as often (Me to name 1)..

If the next tourney is on BB, I probably won't join because I'm not able to put in some PT.

Shizi

tf is too laggy to play imo
sometimes i tap twice and it moves 3-4 spaces its so annoying