What do u think about long distance relationships?

Started by euni, September 28, 2009, 07:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

m__

Just remember if you're under 30 you are really very very young, and at this young age you need to enjoy everyday like it's your last.  you are also a very different person at 20 then you will be at 35.

when you turn 18, you look back at 16 and think "wtf, how did I even think I was mature at that age"
when you turn 21, you look back at 18 and thing "dang, I was still a little kid".  during this time in your life every few years you really change.  

you change so much through these days. it's hard to even know who you are, let alone who is right for you.

honestly you need to get around a bit before you even know what is best for you.  if the situation is stressful or uncomfortable and bringing you down, it's not worth it.

AjP

Rock his world Euni and make him want to move down to you  

euni

caffeine

Lostlegacy

Depends on the circumstances I guess;

I've been with my girlfriend for 2 years, and it started while we were in college, we live about 20 minute drive apart or two buses which is about 50 minutes, but at college we saw each other every day because our classes we were right next to each other, however I have moved away to university now and come home, every week to spend thursday night till Sunday night with her, then go back, we text or talk on the phone most nights, but she is 2 years older and incredibly busy during the week going to university in the day and working a job at night, it takes a bit of effort but if your commited and look at things as not being away from each other, but rather looking forward to seeing each other again then under the RIGHT circumstances it CAN work.

But it depends how you define long, another country?
No way, opposite ends of the country? I doubt it as well;

Im only about an hour and a half train+bus ride while at uni away so its not that difficult to get home, it depends on how your life is scheduled out.

If your not seeing eachother on a weekly basis for a time which its possible to enjoy the relationship,  then it doesn't matter how much you love someone I think, you going to stray, its just human nature, to furfil your own needs.