G'day

Started by Kaervek56, September 25, 2009, 06:42:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaervek56

Greeting and Salutations

I hail from the land downunder, as you most likely suspected from the title. I find that after much pondering and deliberation, I will devote my full attention to Tetris as my main gaming priority. Hence I feel it is appropriate to introduce myself to the community formally.

I'm an avid fan of Starcraft, but unfortunately have abandoned my endeavours to improve my game play due to time restrictions as a student. As of now, I am strictly an observer and follower of the remarkable Korean proscene.  I have already met several SC fans on bb and am extremely happy to be among those who love both sc and tetris. Tetris is proving to be significantly more challenging than I first thought at first glance, but that just entices my interests even more.

I currently only play bb and very very little TF, but I am thinking of trying out TOJ sometime soon.
Whilst my current Tetris skills are fairly modest after playing for about 2.5months, I hope to improve to the point of being competition to high level players in the future.

That being said, I hope to have some fun around HardDrop's community and play some Tetris!

Ando

haha welcome to the site,  hope to see you around
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

EnFuego

Good introduction! I always liked tetris because you didn't need uber amount of time for it. Hope to see you around

jdapple

hi!   it is great how there are so many people with similar interests here!   see you around!

meow