Baby, I'm back

Started by Ghett0, September 20, 2009, 08:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghett0

I've decided to pick up Tetris again, unfortunately due to my inactivity I'm no where near as good as I was. Oh, and the check boxes on the forums aren't Opera compatible.

Red_Star

I will presume you are the same Ghett0 from TC. Good to see you are getting back into tetris. I will hope there are no issues here like there was on TC.
Play Cultris

Ghett0

Quote from: Red_Star
I will presume you are the same Ghett0 from TC. Good to see you are getting back into tetris. I will hope there are no issues here like there was on TC.

Yeah, I'm Ghett0 from TC. It's kinda sad TC closed down, do we have an archive so I can go nostalgia? :V

KevinDDR

Quote from: Ghett0
I've decided to pick up Tetris again, unfortunately due to... I'm no where near as good as I was.

Okay good.

Ghett0

Quote from: KevinDDR
Okay good.

Why such an a**?

Blink

welcome back to tetris ghett0, I hope you enjoy a fresh start here, dont ruin it!

As for the opera browser problems, are you using the latest opera?  The site I heard has a few problems w/ chrome (middle click on the tabs bug), but this is the first I've heard of problems with opera.  If we find a fix for it we'll implement it.

Ghett0

Quote from: Blink
welcome back to tetris ghett0, I hope you enjoy a fresh start here, dont ruin it!

As for the opera browser problems, are you using the latest opera?  The site I heard has a few problems w/ chrome (middle click on the tabs bug), but this is the first I've heard of problems with opera.  If we find a fix for it we'll implement it.

Yeah, I'm on the latest Opera. The circle "checkboxes" work (I.E selecting a post emoticon) however the box ones are broken. Try changing them to the circle ones for people on Opera.