question for all u pros out there....

Started by azn_papirus, September 26, 2009, 07:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azn_papirus

hey u guys, it has recently come to my concern wut b**** my friends r,

so yeah, how to take care of people disrespecting tetris,

yes, i got my friends playing COD behind me, so ye, tips? come backs,

their main line, is: " ye so ur pwning some grandmas? man prolly my grandma is playing with u right nao"

= ="
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Red_Star

Quote from: azn_papirus
hey u guys, it has recently come to my concern wut b**** my friends r,

so yeah, how to take care of people disrespecting tetris,

yes, i got my friends playing COD behind me, so ye, tips? come backs,

their main line, is: " ye so ur pwning some grandmas? man prolly my grandma is playing with u right nao"

= ="

Let them disrespect it. They lack the talent to play it well, so they disrespect it. Also make implications that you were playing with their grandmothers last night in their grandmother's beds. That will show those hooligans.
Play Cultris

azn_papirus

What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

sandibaby

I don't think your question is necessary to write as a thread. Especially if you're looking for a good "comeback" to your COD friends. You should have asked in the shoutbox instead.

Blink

azn_papirus, you have to start proofreading what you write before you submit it - if you look around the forums you'll notice that you are the only person who is typing this way.  It makes things harder for people who are trying to understand what you are trying to say, and it also causes people to take you less seriously or not read your posts at all.  From now on, make more understandable posts.  

You're still young but that is not an excuse.  We have other members younger than you - computerguy99 is 10 and Stan is 12, and they still manage to type in a way that doesn't need translations.

As for your friends trash talking on you for playing Tetris - if you like to play it who cares what they think.  If they say you're playing with their grandma say something like "Yeah, I play with your grandma all night long".
*edit* oops didnt see redstar already made a similar comeback haha, good one Red!

Shizi

HD now requires all members to have a hs diploma

Rosti_LFC

If someone tried to use having sex with my grandma as a comeback I'd laugh in their faces. She's 70. If she's picking up guys my age then it's far more kudos to her than it is for the 20 year old who needs to pick up OAPs to get some action.

sandibaby

Quote from: Shizi
HD now requires all members to have a hs diploma
So how did you register? Muahahaha.

JK

ItsWhatever

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
If someone tried to use having sex with my grandma as a comeback I'd laugh in their faces. She's 70. If she's picking up guys my age then it's far more kudos to her than it is for the 20 year old who needs to pick up OAPs to get some action.

I agree with Rosti. I'd probably laugh more if you tell me you wanna bang my grandma. And as for talking about grandmas in the first place, that's open invitation for a fight, come up with a more creative approach to make fun of your friends. And you gotta defend yourself my man. I played you last night on TF, you were making excuses for all your actions and loses. My guesses are that you embarrass yourself in front of them and that leads to your humiliation. If you were from the Bronx, I'd just tell you to smack someone silly but just try to use words for now.