o.O

Started by Olivizzle, September 07, 2009, 04:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olivizzle

Hello everybody. My name is Oliver, I'm currently going to uni in Michigan. I didn't really start playing tetris until like a year ago. My english class was pretty boring and playing tetris made it bearable. I was really bad when I started out, but I eventually got good... or so I thought up until I played against Sir Tetris and other better people on tetris friends.

>___>

But yeah... Sup?

Ando

haha hey, yeah.. i remember my english class my sophmore year of high school.
my friend and i played mario kart on the ds during a movie. i beat him by him ramming into him and he pushed me into the finish line then i started cracking up and everyone was staring at me.

welcome to the site, hope you have fun here
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

Corrosive

good to have you here
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

sandibaby

Hi Oliver! Welcome to Hard Drop.

I haven't adapted to Tetris Friends yet, but when I do, see you around!

SiRTeTRiS

Welcome man...I take it the way you said Uni that you came to states from overseas?  My friend used to live in Michigan and go to MSU, where you going to Michigan or Michigan State?

Olivizzle

o.O
Thanks for the welcome.

Oh and no I grew up in the states .  I post on a lot on another forum with a lot of Europeans... probably just rubbed off on me.

I got accepted to both MSU and U of M Ann Arbor, but U of M Flint gave me a scholarship I couldn't turn down so I went there.

Any way, I hope to get owned by all of you in the near future

Edit:

The  smiley face looks so pissed off on this forum o.O

Opius

Welcome Olivizzle! I'm new to the HD Community, too, but I've been playing Tetris since before you were probably a conception in your father's nether regions  Anyway, I'm also on Tetris Friends, and have been gettin' down on Tetris Beta LIVE. Maybe I'll see you on there
"The idea is to remain in a state of constant departure while always arriving. Saves on introductions and goodbyes." - Boat Car Guy in the movie "Waking Life"