Why hasn't Nullpomino netplay expanded?

Started by KeroKai, September 25, 2010, 07:00:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakhath

sdl. I was not aware of this. Any plans to update the readme to reflect this? I know "rtfm" doesn't really work for most people, but I actually do and if there was a mention of it in the readme, I never saw it.

I'm an admin over at Visionary Tales. Yeah, we're a role playing forum. Yes, this means I'm geekier than you are.

xlro

seeing bug reports here in this threads makes me realize we have too many different nullpo threads on hd, everybody should use the "official" thread (the thread name could be adjusted to reflect this btw), since it contains the most important information on the game, and just for discussions on some special topics like this one use seperate threads.

http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2035

I find the thread hard to find myself sometimes, since it gets burried on page 2-3++ pretty fast (especially if you normally use the "newest post" overview) and the quick search for the forum doesn't really work.
Related: we also saw that in the shoutbox again just today, where there are ppl every couple minutes/hours, who don't know that you can get a current 7.5 build for testing and are surprised by it. :)
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NullpoMino[/div]