Heart Gold & Soul Silver

Started by Ando, August 18, 2009, 07:06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ando

Anyone excited for the US release of these? =D
Current Goal: GET KNOWN BY EVERYONE ON HERE

Tetris DS: 162047 665731

Magnanimous

Definitely. I loved playing Gold a few years ago, and it'll be great to play through the second generation again.
Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

EnFuego

Most people are going to read this and wonder what it is. Yeah it is unfair that we have to wait til spring while japan gets it in 3 weeks. I was contemplating ordering a japanese one and playing through it. Especially because the video game championships is going to allow the legendaries you get from that game.

Ando

Quote from: EnFuego
Most people are going to read this and wonder what it is. Yeah it is unfair that we have to wait til spring while japan gets it in 3 weeks. I was contemplating ordering a japanese one and playing through it. Especially because the video game championships is going to allow the legendaries you get from that game.

illegal is the way to go =]

lol, i heard you can pick ANY ******* (people who dont know what this is don't deserve to know =]) to follow you around =]

EnFuego

Yeah it is supposed to have some exciting minigames also. Remaking one of the best games into an even better one. Should be the best yet!

Ando

yeah... i love it because of its long play value and the big variety of ******* it includes

tetrix67

clincher

I wasn't aware of this release hope they're good
PS: It's pretty obvious what you guys are talking about
It's all about the love

EnFuego

Quote from: clincher
I wasn't aware of this release hope they're good
PS: It's pretty obvious what you guys are talking about

It is supposed to be obvious. It is just so the people who have no idea what this is don't judge us

Ando

Quote from: EnFuego
It is supposed to be obvious. It is just so the people who have no idea what this is don't judge us

who cares if they judge us, we're awesome!! you cant get much cooler than ******* fans =]

azn_papirus

i dont mean to be...
WTF R U GUYS TALKING ABT?!
T_____T
What a cloudy day!
No ees not ._.

Magnanimous

Best 40 Lines: 37:74 (162.18 TPM) on NullpoMino

nismo

Quote from: Magnanimous
It's obviously a mining sim.

Will this game compare to the ultra popular GoldMineTycoon????

PS: Red will always be the best <3

Moozze

Anything pokemonrpg is good to me!