Online Tetris?

Started by GCASpartan, September 10, 2009, 05:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GCASpartan

Is there any other online tetris site besides BB and TF? I have a mac and TF is getting annoying  

If possible, is there a way to get to BB from a mac. I do not have Snow Leopard and I am not going to get it until, maybe, November.

~Thanks~
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NOOB POWER[/div]

Blink

There's other multiplayer tetris games but the only one I know that works on macs besides TF and BB is Quinn.

virulent

o for some reason i thought toj worked on macs. but tetrinet aqua does!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
[/div]

GCASpartan

[div align=\\\"center\\\"]NOOB POWER[/div]

Rosti_LFC

Online Tetris is a niche market. Macs are a bit of a niche market. Combining the two you're lucky really that you have both TF and BlockBox. It's not like there are really many other decent games out there for PC users either.

Red_Star

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Online Tetris is a niche market. Macs are a bit of a niche market. Combining the two you're lucky really that you have both TF and BlockBox. It's not like there are really many other decent games out there for PC users either.

Precisely. There really aren't that many Online tetris games and if you narrow it down to online tetris games that work on a Mac then you have some problems finding one. Cultris Devs have spoken about making a Mac version, but past that I haven't heard anything as far as online tetris games with Mac compatibility.
Play Cultris

Caithness

Blockles worked on Mac.  Too bad TTC killed it.

Algrokos

Quote from: GCASpartan
Is there any other online tetris site besides BB and TF? I have a mac and TF is getting annoying  

If possible, is there a way to get to BB from a mac. I do not have Snow Leopard and I am not going to get it until, maybe, November.

~Thanks~
if you have an intel based imac or macbook you can dual boot your comp with windows 7.  there is a free OEM copy floating around on the web.  if you really want the iso email mail me and i will send it to you (you will need online hosting as it is like 4 Gb.) then you just play BB on windows.

Quote from: virulent
o for some reason i thought toj worked on macs. but tetrinet aqua does!
TOJ does work on macs if you are willing to sully your mac with a substandard browser like IE.  >_>
I eat babies.  Yum.

jujube

i wouldn't say TOJ will run on Mac even if you can get IE working. ies4linux will let you login to your TOJ account in Ubuntu (or any Linux distro), but i haven't gotten the game to run in Wine (a Linux program that lets you run some Windows apps). i'm dual booting Ubuntu 9.04 and Windows 2000, and i just play TOJ in Win2k.