Recording and Uploading

Started by FelipeMayrink, August 05, 2013, 01:25:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FelipeMayrink

I've been using a not so legal copy of Fraps to record my videos for a while and used it to make my latest video.

I liked Fraps for it's simplicity. Press F9, record the replay, press F9 , upload. Easy.

However, I was thinking about uploading my latest record on Cultris 2's 40L (I'm the 46th if you want to check it out). The frames drop, there's no option (as far as I know) to just record a part of the screen and the fact that it records to AVI kinda sucks.

Help? Suggestions of better softwares? Volunteers to actually record the video for me?  

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]TL;DR
Fraps sucks. What doesn't?[/quote]

perfectclear

use xplit's record function.

t0x

i can highly recommend "Mirillis Action!"

you probably have to use a not so legal version if you are too lazy to buy, but its a great tool. best performance + quality i ve seen so far when recording c2

dhuang413

You can use Windows Movie Maker to convert your video to mp4 if you don't like avi. It usually takes a few minutes, but probably even less in your case since it's a 40L game.
I use HyperCam2 - it has no watermark, lets you select a region of your screen to record, and produces decent quality videos.