Oh, hello

Started by LadyLily, June 29, 2009, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyLily

Hello, Name's Lady Lily. I'm usually idling on the irc channel. I started playing Tetris rather recently, with Sakuracon 09 being my first encounter with a Tetris arcade game. I started playing Texmaster in hopes of being somewhat decent and to be able to get past 300 the next time I see that tgm3 machine.

My Youtube account is AmyofAuir though I haven't really put any Tetris movies there *there's a texmaster normal mode and a secret grade s7 video there, more to come later*

I play Puyo Puyo a lot more than Tetris but that is slowly changing due to circumstances so I'm hoping to become better at Tetris and meet cool people here.

So.... sup?

(oh, and wheres the irc located again? had to reinstall windows and completely forgot about backing up that info =.=)

EnFuego

Welcome! You should check out blockbox

LadyLily

^^ I play on blockbox every once in a while. it's rather fun ^^ I'll try to log in more often though.

Blink

hi lady_lily, seen u on blockbox!  glad you signed up =)

KevinDDR

Come to the Seattle tournament! Your skill doesn't matter! It'll be tons of fun anyway!

TetrisdAiSuki

S7 secret grade is awesome! I've also seen your Texmaster Novice mode video. I can get over 500.000. The trick is to combo like crazy. I will try to upload a video to YouTube later or maybe I'll just share my save file if you're interested.

Quote from: LadyLily
I play Puyo Puyo a lot more than Tetris but that is slowly changing due to circumstances so I'm hoping to become better at Tetris and meet cool people here.
Are you a member at Puyo Nexus? It's as if I recognize the username from somewhere. I could be wrong of course. I play Puyo Puyo too, but not so much. I'm not really good at it unfortunately. Highest chain I can make consistently is 7. Maybe we could play sometime? ^^

And I sent you the IRC channel details. ;-)
LJ 40 lines 00:44.63 135.77TPM - 100 lines 02:01.95 - 180s 41.700
TGM GM 10:42:66 - 20G GM 10:28:00 - BM S9 - REV S4
TAP Normal 480736 - Master [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

LadyLily

Quote from: TetrisdAiSuki
Are you a member at Puyo Nexus? It's as if I recognize the username from somewhere. I could be wrong of course. I play Puyo Puyo too, but not so much. I'm not really good at it unfortunately. Highest chain I can make consistently is 7. Maybe we could play sometime? ^^

And I sent you the IRC channel details. ;-)

Yep, I'm that Lady Lily from Puyo Nexus. ^^ I'm not consistent at all with chains, though i hit in the 6-13 area most of the time.

and thank you for the irc details ^^