Boring Ass Profiles!

Started by Corrosive, June 30, 2009, 05:37:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrosive

The majority of your profiles are borrrrrring. Use some basic html and embed pictures and change colors and stuff. I made a thread earlier about how to put a music player on your page like I did in mine. Come on!! Some of you haven't even uploaded avatars yet. (Okay okay I realize the site only came out two days ago.)
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Rosti_LFC

I didn't realise this was a branch of myspace.

SecretSalamander

I like my boring ass profile, thank you very much.

Corrosive

"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

kaboofa

Quote from: Corrosive
The majority of your profiles are borrrrrring. Use some basic html and embed pictures and change colors and stuff. I made a thread earlier about how to put a music player on your page like I did in mine. Come on!! Some of you haven't even uploaded avatars yet. (Okay okay I realize the site only came out two days ago.)

Your profile makes me remember everything I hated about the web in 1996.  All you need is one of these:

Rosti_LFC

Quote from: kaboofa
Your profile makes me remember everything I hated about the web in 1996.  All you need is one of these:

Yeah, songs/sounds that play automatically when the pages load is a pretty bad internet faux pas. It's what I used to loathe about myspace.

Prochnow

Quote from: Corrosive
The majority of your profiles are borrrrrring. Use some basic html and embed pictures and change colors and stuff. I made a thread earlier about how to put a music player on your page like I did in mine.

Actually, your page is broken because of your music player (at least in Chrome 2).

And: Could you please replace this boring girl in your profile with a topless pic of yourself?

Thanks in advance!
[div align=\\\"center\\\"] - TPD 5199-5881-0572 - Tetris Friends Online Games - TDS 9868-5998-6120 - [/div]