kaboofa? That's a weird name o__o

Started by kaboofa, June 28, 2009, 02:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaboofa

Hi!  I'm kaboofa — a 22 year old sysadmin and software engineer that plays games that let me rotate and drop bricks.  I started playing tetris back in 1990 when my mom rented this weird game that was like lego bricks with Russian music (Nintendo Tetris).  Later on I figured out you were supposed to clear lines.  I'm currently enjoying Texmaster 2009, TGM:NDS and Tetris Zone.  I can hit Rank S2 in Tm09 Special TI mode.  My fastest 40 clear in Zone is 1:03.  I'm in the top 50 for 'master' mode on TGM:NDS' online ranks.  I like to listen to terrorcore, hardstyle, glitch, and other types of "music" that play with my brain.  I even write my own!

That drawing in my avatar photo is Snusmumrik.  He is a cool guy that lives in a tent in the woods, smokes a pipe, and plays harmonica.  He doesn't like the park owner

I am in university learning how to become a strong engineer and speak Mandarin Chinese

It's nice meeting you all

Rosti_LFC

Is your avatar the guy from the Moomins? I've not seen that show since I was about five.

kaboofa

Quote from: Rosti_LFC
Is your avatar the guy from the Moomins? I've not seen that show since I was about five.

Yes!!!