Sup everyone

Started by Zircean, June 27, 2009, 09:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zircean

Right, so, I'm Zircean. I'm first and foremost a TGM player, although I do play Blockbox multiplayer from time to time. My name's Eric, I'm 16 and I'm from New York. I was on TC for a few months before it blew up, but in that time I met a bunch of the greats like Blink, Rosti, colour_thief (although he's not here) and Digital to name a few. They helped me nurture my skill and achieve the Gm rank in the first game (13:12.45 time). I'm also S4 in TAP Master and 420 in TAP Death. As far as I know, I'm the #1 TGM player in the state. That shouldn't be.

In regards to multiplayer, I don't practice that much, so my downstacking isn't quite as good as it should be and I tend to average about 120-130 TPM. My fastest 40 lines time is 46.41 s (133 tpm). I used to play a spot of Tetris DS but I was never really that good because I didn't know much about T-Spins at the time.

If you want to talk more, you can probably find me on IRC or hit me up on AIM (omegaboshi). I also tend to host the Skype chats for what used to be TC, so you can add me on there (Zircean) as well if you want to join in.

I look forward to becoming a part of this community. See you around.
[div align=\\\"CENTER\\\"]Dev Blog | | Google Code[/div]

jujube

hey Zircean. glad you made it.

hienwa

hi Eric nice to have you here
http://www.freetoplay.org - for free online games and MMOs!

sandibaby

Hi Zircean! Let's have a Skype party soon.