From Hard Drop - Tetris Wiki
A rotation system broadly represents where and how tetrominoes spawn, how they rotate, and what wall kicks they may perform. Different rotation systems exist through a broad spectrum of games, some having their own unique system, others in a series may change only a little. Notable systems:
- Original Rotation System, used by the first Tetris games. Also called ORS.
- Super Rotation System (or SRS)
- Arika Rotation System (or ARS)
- Sega Rotation System
- Nintendo Rotation System
- DTET Rotation System
- Any rotation system created in NullpoMino due to its various customizations offered for the 28 rotation stages and the wallkicks (only built-in wallkick settings, you cannot add or remove wallkick settings (one of the very few cases of NullpoMino not being customizable)).
- Tetris Best rotation system (or TBRS), very flexible
- Tetris Best 2 rotation system (or TB2R), only has floorkicks
- Tetris Perfect rotation system (or TPRS), even more flexible
Some are not included above, but shown below.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Rotation Systems"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.