1. Eligibility. Use of Membership in Hard Drop Services requires that all our members are 14 years of age or older. We do not knowingly allow minors to sign up as a member on our website. Minors must obtain proof of approval from a legal guardian at the time of member registration. HD will send an electronic mail upon request by contacting email@example.com. We are committed to protecting all minors by giving them account options to privatize their profile and/or location on the world map.
2. Responsibility. You are responsible for any activity under your account username. You are also responsible for keeping the confidentiality of your password. Do not share it with anyone.
3. Abuse. You must not harass, threaten, impersonate, or bash any members of Hard Drop.
4. Etiquette. No racist or offensive commentary. This includes any flaming against individuals or groups. Please read the forum guidelines before posting on our website and forums.
5. Content. Although we cannot monitor all content posted on Hard Drop, we prohibit nude, obscene, illegal/criminal, racism, unauthorized, harmful and hatred content. You are also solely responsible for all content (videos, photos, avatar, posts, etc) you submit on the Hard Drop website. You also agree that Hard Drop is not responsible for the content posted by its members.
6. Spam. You must not spam accounts, forum posts, comments, blog entries, photos, videos, or other content that can be contributed to Hard Drop site including the use of bots.
8. Viruses or Worms. You must not transmit any harmful or destructive files onto the Hard Drop website.
You understand and agree that you may be exposed to such materials outlined above and that you are using the Services of Hard Drop at your own risk.
A. Modify, Terminate and Snoop. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or snoop into your account at any time if we suspect you are using your account wrongfully.
B. Change of TOS. We reserve the right to change our Terms Of Service at any time without any notification.
C. Removal. We reserve the right to remove content that we find unlawful, offensive, threatening, defamatory, obscene or objectionable.
D. Usernames. We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or important individuals.
We do not claim any images (photos, screenshots, etc) submitted by our members. Your profile and uploaded content is yours and you may delete the content at anytime. You may not post, modify, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information belonging to others without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. All copyright infringement claims should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org. To make a claim for the removal or disabling of infringed material on Hard Drop, you must provide the following in your e-mail:
I. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or the person authorized to act on its behalf;
II. A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
III. A description and link URL(s) to the infringing material(s) so we can locate the material(s);
IV. Your e-mail address, name, and other contact information you wish to disclose;
V. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
VI. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.