My Name Is Jonas

Started by jonasEYES, April 01, 2013, 05:24:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myndzi

Aaron

What do your friends call you?
[div align=\\\"center\\\"]
Quote from: AlexandraI don't really know much about hot dogs but I do know Aaron is the greatest moderator ever.
[/div]

caffeine

Play any non-NES games lately?

Sisu

y u so pro?

EDIT: nvm    

[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/5100Dzz.gif\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i.imgur.com/5100Dzz.gif\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' alt=\\\"IPB Image\\\" /][!--ImageUrlEnd--][/a][!--ImageUrlEEnd--]

tk198

Is the "J" in your name silent?

benmullen

hahaha, sisu, i need to share that on FB, lol

Blink

heya Jonas!  Nice meeting you awhile back, welcome =).  NES Tetris legend in the houseeeeee

Bamboo

Welcome to HD Jonas! Ooh do tell about your apparent legacy in NES Tetris! Do you play other modern clients as well? Or the post-modern Cultris II?

salami_pastrami

That picture could easily be a new hit meme sisu.

Sisu

Have you taken Thor's advice and tried going for level 30 using the center well?

Jonas

High five to OP you magnificent bastard.  

I have been on an NES Tetris hiatus since my old ass TV broke.  My eyes are not broken, despite the pics.  They just operate as independent contractors for my brain.

Hope you are well Blink, it was a pleasure watching you in action in 2011.  Can't believe it's been a couple years.

Jonas "JONAS" Neubauer, true owner of the eyes of Jonas.

Sisu

Quote from: JonasJonas "JONAS" Neubauer, true owner of the eyes of Jonas.
Verified.
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]Joined: 20-October 09[/quote]
plus
[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]13 members are celebrating their birthday today
L2C4EVER(29), tylerc(21), Vakarin(19), kira(18), Jonas(32), lildude(20), zap70(32), aitsu_k(19), qian(22), Raddakar(18), Mr_Tetris(19), Krutov(36), thenessman(23[/quote]
Anybody who has seen Ecstasy of Order knows today is the birthday of the true Jonas. It is the same day he saw Harry's maxout score.