Live Stream Calendar

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Javascript/web coders?
myndzi
post Apr 26 2012, 04:43 PM
Post #1

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

What do we have around here for programmers anyway? How about web design? If you've got a little knowledge and some time, I'd like to talk to you. No real commitment required, I just want to see who's out there...
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Anonymous
post Apr 26 2012, 06:39 PM
Post #2

Tetris Professional
Group Icon

QUOTE(myndzi @ Apr 26 2012, 12:43 PM) *

What do we have around here for programmers anyway? How about web design? If you've got a little knowledge and some time, I'd like to talk to you. No real commitment required, I just want to see who's out there...

c++, java, some sql. Probably gonna learn some python over summer and practice sql more.

--------------------
My awesome downstacking guide, last updated (Jan 29, 2013): Downstacker's Guide to the Galaxy
Tired of the same old Tetris games? Read my idea for a revamped Tetris game! The Next Evolution of Tetris
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Dakhath
post Apr 26 2012, 09:35 PM
Post #3

Tetris Apprentice
Group Icon

Javascript, PHP, and SQL here. But I'm not particularly good. I haven't really tried to do anything with Java, but that too if helping another student with her Java homework counts (it shouldn't, because it was really easy stuff).

Edit: HTML/CSS and XML should probably go on this list too I guess.

--------------------
IPB Image
I'm an admin over at Visionary Tales. Yeah, we're a role playing forum. Yes, this means I'm geekier than you are.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
myndzi
post Apr 27 2012, 12:14 AM
Post #4

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

For me, I'm mostly javascript at the moment but I can get by in PHP and I've got my toes wet in python and java. I'm looking at doing a project with node.js so javascript on both ends. Not making any promises, but it's not offtopic Wink.png

Basically I'm looking to see if there are some people who can put in a little time here and there, no expectations. As it is, things will come along slowly and sporadically when I work at it, but it occurred to me that if there were three people like that it would still go faster!

Edit: I can do CSS and HTML etc. too, but I guess I'm not much for design. Artistic types are welcome too.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Noir
post Apr 27 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #5

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Im familiar with JS, HTML and CSS.
I also got some knowledge about PHP but I don't had any big projects with it.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
XaeL
post Apr 27 2012, 10:19 PM
Post #6

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

Pretty standard non-web developer here.

--------------------
IPB Image

QUOTE(Paradox @ Dec 16 2010 @ 05:52 PM)
Like many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2014 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.