Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NullpoMino Customization
Paradox
post Jan 5 2012, 09:02 PM
Post #1

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

BACK UP FILES BEFORE MAKING MODIFICATIONS

Belzebub's Nullpomino Mod (Updated 1/6/2012 )

Description:

This mod gives you Finesse stats such as KPT and a fault counter. You will see these stats while playing Line Race mode. There you will see the option to switch between KPT and the fault counter.

For Line Race there is also a TPM stat and a few additional options. You can now choose the 10L mode.

It also includes a mode called Dig Practice. The mode can be found under Start > More > Misc Modes > Dig Practice.
The Dig Practice mode is similar to Dig Challenge but it gives you multiplayer style garbage. It also will never top you out so you can take your time in handling difficult situations.

More information can be found here: http://harddrop.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4022

Files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?p4s8o7upuutkcqa
http://www.mediafire.com/?z1xk5s6euxx6i1i

Directions:
Extract the folder named list.rar and replace the old List folder located in Nullpomino > Config
Replace Nullpomino.jar in your Nullpomino folder

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Sounds

Description: This is mostly sound effects I compiled, also some default Nullpomino ones.

Files:
PM me for these files.

Directions:
Extract the folder named se.rar and replace with the old se folder located in Nullpomino > res

Gif's Graphics + More

Description: This is a graphical modification of the NullpoMino fonts and backgrounds. It also includes 3 additional block skins.

Skin 29 - Made by gif
Skin 30 - Alteration of skin 29, made by Paradox
Skin 31- Alteration of skin 29, made by Paradox

Files:
http://www.mediafire.com/?cyoy3bri3ljs7d0
http://www.mediafire.com/?c3gz2x9if569j7o

Directions:

Extract the folder named font.rar and replace with the old font folder located in Nullpomino > res
Extract the folder named graphics.rar and replace with the old graphics folder located in Nullpomino > res

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Perplexity
post Jan 6 2012, 04:37 AM
Post #2

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Thanks for the post! Grin.png Belzebub's Nullpomino Mod sounds great! I'll download it soon. I'm looking forward to practicing on dig practice since my downstacking is horrible at the moment haha.

--------------------

Perplexity

http://harddrop.com/Perplexity

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
fishcake
post Jan 6 2012, 11:18 AM
Post #3

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Dig Practice mode seems really useful. Grin.png I really need to improve my downstacking~

--------------------
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Paradox
post Jan 6 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #4

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

Updated Belzebubs mod!

changes:
-Fault counter is functional
-10 lines mode

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!PM
+Quote Post
es2mac
post Jan 7 2012, 06:31 AM
Post #5

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Been trying this mod and it's pretty nifty!

Just a question on the finesse faults, not sure if it's appropriate to ask here:
I piece two spaces from wall
S/Z one space from left wall

For these placements I chose to tap twice instead of das to wall as I found the double tapping way more reliable for me. Unfortunately the finesse trainer marks them as faults. Any way around that?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Paradox
post Jan 7 2012, 06:36 AM
Post #6

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

QUOTE(es2mac @ Jan 7 2012, 06:31 AM) *

Been trying this mod and it's pretty nifty!

Just a question on the finesse faults, not sure if it's appropriate to ask here:
I piece two spaces from wall
S/Z one space from left wall

For these placements I chose to tap twice instead of das to wall as I found the double tapping way more reliable for me. Unfortunately the finesse trainer marks them as faults. Any way around that?

unfortunately it counts rotations+movements and marks it as a fault if it is sub-optimal. It is based on the finesse scheme in the wiki (http://harddrop.com/wiki/0G_60_Hz_SRS_Movement_Finesse)

here is how you can do it without it being a fault

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!PM
+Quote Post
es2mac
post Jan 7 2012, 06:53 AM
Post #7

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Yea I preferred tap tap rotate over das release rotate. Oh well.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Paradox
post Jan 12 2012, 09:02 PM
Post #8

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

If you downloaded belzebubs mod before the 1/06 update please redownload for bug fixes.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is online!PM
+Quote Post
belzebub
post Jan 15 2012, 04:34 PM
Post #9

Tetris Apprentice
Group Icon

QUOTE(es2mac @ Jan 7 2012, 06:53 AM) *

Yea I preferred tap tap rotate over das release rotate. Oh well.

You prefer it probably because you are used to it, if you practice das rotate drop your brain picks it up after a while, but sometimes it's counter-intuitive depending on what the previous piece and location was.
User is online!PM
+Quote Post
virulent
post Jan 15 2012, 06:03 PM
Post #10

Tetris Professional
Group Icon

can you put up a screenshot/video of sounds etc? so we know what we're getting before we get it Sticking Out Tongue.png

--------------------
IPB Image
IPB Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

3 Pages V  1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2014 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.