HDTL 2 Scheduling

Started by myndzi, May 01, 2011, 10:57:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

myndzi

HDTL2 playoffs are on!

First match is:
Hopeless Romantics vs The Eurofighters

Please post in this thread (which you can subscribe to via the options button at the top right) with your scheduling info, and we'll see if we can bring in Legion of Doom to play after this match, or the next day, or something like that.

Standings: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet...uthkey=CLei4MgP

EnFuego

Friday at 6 would work well for team mystery. If team earth wants a different day let me know!

Shizi

lol only 4 teams signed up? wheres stars and element?

myndzi

We're not started yet. And you're not a team captain. Please troll in a different thread.

Shizi

im team captain of my team!

Profane

Quote from: Shizi
lol only 4 teams signed up? wheres stars and element?

We are currently organizing and will likely be signing up shortly if you must know.

Blink

Quote from: Profane
We are currently organizing and will likely be signing up shortly if you must know.

Same with us, we're thinking about recruiting a few more members before we join.

EnFuego

So is any team trying to get a preseason match going? Team mystery is anxious and ready to play!
Let me know soon!!

goofer

epiloque wants to play too this weekend for the purpose of warming up on organising things. Look for a matchup please.

and don't complain im not allowed to type here. Just match us up for the sake of the league and participants of the league,

cheers.

EnFuego

Quote from: goofer
epiloque wants to play too this weekend for the purpose of warming up on organising things. Look for a matchup please.

and don't complain im not allowed to type here. Just match us up for the sake of the league and participants of the league,

cheers.

goofer what times are good for you guys?

sometime on friday would work best for us (even though short notice)

goofer

I shall talk to my team, somewhere between 2 and 5 pst friday i think would be good

EnFuego

Quote from: goofer
I shall talk to my team, somewhere between 2 and 5 pst friday i think would be good

Sounds good

myndzi

Well nobody scheduled a match and my timing started out off so I didn't realize I needed to post this weekend's schedule about 2 days after the OP. So, let's schedule some matches for THIS weekend. Tuesday night I'll post matches for NEXT weekend, as well, and then we'll be in synch properly.

For now, we'll play the same matches that we were going to play last weekend, so come on teams, nag your captains and get this moving!

vvv Earliest possible on Friday is 6pm PST, remember!

EnFuego

Okay trying to do this again!

Team Earth what time can you guys make a match?

Team mystery's preferred match time would be the earliest possible on friday. But let me know if you guys want to try and make it a different day/time (sooner would be best)

myndzi

For the 20th-22nd weekend, we'll do these plus any teams that join.

Mystery vs Songbird
Legion of Doom vs Element

I'll update the OP later after we have some actual scheduling going on. Feel free to harass other teams in their threads or PM into posting in here!