Getting a tattoo of tetrominos, need suggestions.

Started by Sa967St, December 05, 2010, 04:06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sa967St

Alright so my 19th birthday is coming up in a month and I'm hoping to get a tattoo as a present for myself. I thought about it carefully and I've decided that a bunch of small tetrominos wrapped around my wrist would be nice. I've already decided that the minos would have the TF colour scheme and they'll be in the orientation they normally show up with, but the thing is I can't decide the order the minos will be in.  
Here are three sets, all ordered differently:

I really can't decide which one would look nicest, or if there's better order.
Any suggestions?

Ryan

Paul676

what's the order they have in the tf logging in? That's a pleasing order. Though I would discourage having them on your wrists - indeed it never goes away, and it's in a prominent place!

Out of the three, I like the first one best.
               Tetris Belts!

Sa967St

Quote from: Paul676
what's the order they have in the tf logging in? That's a pleasing order. Though I would discourage having them on your wrists - indeed it never goes away, and it's in a prominent place!

Out of the three, I like the first one best.
The first one shows the order they come up when you're logging into TF.

Noogy

why not get a bracelet with tetrominos on them?

Maii04

XaeL

I like the first one. Anyone remember my epic troll post about tattoos and tetris?

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Shizi

Wojtek

i like 2nd best (hue ordered).
but tatoos suck. :-(
get yourself bracelet instead like noogy said.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

Corrosive

Quote from: Ryan
Once you get a tattoo it never goes away.

lmao.
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

briannn

Blink

Quote from: briannn
'wtheck' why is my post deleted?

For trolling.  I've gotten some complaints about you, chill with the creepiness briannn.  Shoutbox included.  It may seem funny to some, but it's making others feel uncomfortable.

solo2001

That is really funny.

EDIT: Hey, Corrosive is back!
[15:40] DAS44: trolliest thread ever was solo's

briannn

[!--quoteo--][div class=\\\'quotetop\\\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\\\'quotemain\\\'][!--quotec--]For trolling. I've gotten some complaints about you, chill with the creepiness briannn. Shoutbox included. It may seem funny to some, but it's making others feel uncomfortable.[/quote]

i felt like i was quiet &hid myself before and i just want to express myself more and engage with the community. the worst ive been is be sarcastic. is that trolling to you? ive never had bad intentions. ive avoided putting people down except in jest.
secondly, how is asking to see someone's wrist creepy? i understand that i may have been too forward in the past so i've been trying to consider my words more carefully before i post lately.
considering the topic you see there are only so many places you can go with this discussion. with a picture with the wrist 'at hand' i can give an opinion of how well the tattoo would go with her skin tone and wrist shape. i think this is more constructive than posting telling someone not to get a tattoo.

Blink

If you don't think taking someones picture without their permission and then putting your hand on it and putting a caption like "i want you, i need you, i love you" is not creepy then I can see why nothing is creepy to you.

Anyways, this is a decision because I've been hearing complaints from multiple people, more than 3.  It's not like I'm warning you for no reason.  If you want to express yourself , do so in a way where I don't have to hear "are you going to do something about his posts?" from people.