TOJ DAS PATCHES

Started by hackastack, April 16, 2010, 10:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hackastack

ughh.. does anyone have any decent das patches? please post them here so I can try 'em out! on TF, my das 140 and ar 0. I would like a das patch that is close to my das and ar on TF. I need a das patch for TOJ please! thanks!  

Blink

Not sure what TF to TOJ DAS translates to, but I'm using the 110/15 attached.  You might like it.

hackastack

Quote from: Blink
Not sure what TF to TOJ DAS translates to, but I'm using the 110/15 attached.  You might like it.

wow Blink.. you reply quick! thanks for your help!  

umm... do I replace your das patch in the file of jpn?

Paul676

Tetris Belts!

baseballboy4296

can someone make one with 160 das and 00 ar? that's what i have on TF (well had until they changed it.) i know you don't know how it translates in TOJ but somewhere around it is good.

and if you can't/don't wanna make it, i can get used to the one i have. thanks

Wojtek

It would be nice if somebody can make das for baseballboy4296, i'm kinda too busy with other things. If anyone has any good settings please also post it here.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

XaeL

does toj even have 0 ar?
i tried setting it to 0 and it didnt work (i think minimum is 1 frame)

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

Blink

If someone can give me the equivalent MoveDelay/Moveinterval settings I can make the patch for them.

XaeL

pretty sure that
das = movedelay
ar = moveinterval

and that they use the same measure (they both use milliseconds)

nb both games run at 60fps hence i assume that das and ar round to the nearest 16ms.

QuoteLike many setups here, it is useful if your opponent doesn't move and you get 4 Ts in a row.

SuperMeowMix

Can you make me a custom DAS patch? I'm using the 110/15 but it feels slightly sluggish. My TF settings were 70/0 if that helps.

also, is "instant drop" available in the settings?

p.s. TOJ is so shweet, why havent i played it all this time!
[!--ImageUrlBegin--][a href=\\\"http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/kotetsu213/cat_slaps_amphibian.png\\\" target=\\\"_new\\\"][!--ImageUrlEBegin--][img width=\\\"400\\\" class=\\\"attach\\\" src=\\\"http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/kotetsu213/cat_slaps_amphibian.png\\\" border=\\\'0\\\' al

wheeler99

please may you make me one with 65/15 in the settings

oxxquake3oxxo

hi can someone make one with 120 delay and the lowest possible delay
thanks

WeepingAngel

Wojtek

wow, that's cool, weeping, thanks.
Recommended games:
NullpoMino
Tetris Online Poland

wheeler99