HOME WORLD FORUMS WIKI VIDEOS
8789 members and stacking!
     Welcome guest, please login or sign up

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tetris friends online, real online player?, i see something strange sometimes, and this is the question
Tonino92
post Aug 27 2009, 05:16 PM
Post #1

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Hi. im new on this forum. (sorry for my english), i have 17 years old and i live in switzerland. i play every time at Tetris Friends Online. for now im on RANK 13-14 on all online game on tetris friends site. my name of tetrisfriends its Tonino92. stupid question, but i want to know. Every time i play i have some questions, because, i see something strange.

- Two or three times, i play on 6P games, and i see ALL the 5 player with the SAME name and the SAME descriptions

- If i go on PAUSE in one online, i return after 5 minute, and i see, the other player not beginning!! i dont think the player wait me!! and why this? why the player dont play the game if i go in pause?

- If i finish a game on Sprint 5P (40 lines faster), i see all the times of finish of the other player, but without wait hes finish the game

- i find EVERY TIME one people for play with me, and the game flow PERFECT with my sh** connection.

loool, the question are stupid, but i want to play with real player, this is real player? i know its a stupid question biggrin.gif. i never play tetris on other sites for now, i play every time only on tetris friends. byee, and ...
TETRIS FTW!!!
smile.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Blink
post Aug 27 2009, 05:24 PM
Post #2

Tetris God
Group Icon

You're playing against replays of other players, it isn't true multiplayer. If you want to play the realtime multiplayer sign up for the beta here: http://www.tetrisfriends.com/users/beta_signup.php and then play the Tetris Live mode.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Tonino92
post Aug 27 2009, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

this is amazing!!! thanks a lot man biggrin.gif i play right now in this beta smile.gif
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2018 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.