hebo_MAI

Started by Corrosive, July 02, 2009, 01:32:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrosive

This is the first player interview I will conduct of many. I will be interviewing a random player every other day asking them a series of 10 to 15 questions, and then posting the transcript here on the forum. I thought it would be fun and interesting to read and learn about everyone that we play with. My first interviewee was hebo_MAI. She did good for speaking such little english!

CorrosiveX: Can I ask you 10-15 questions?
hebo_MAI: ok
CorrosiveX: great!
CorrosiveX: Ok, first what is your name and where are you from?
hebo_MAI: but i cannot speak English very well
CorrosiveX: just try
CorrosiveX: What is your name and where are you from?
hebo_MAI: my name is hebo-MAI
hebo_MAI: and im from Japan
CorrosiveX: Is it true you are 17 years old?
hebo_MAI: yes
CorrosiveX: How do you feel about Blockbox? Are there good players here compared to Tetris Online Japan?
hebo_MAI: Blockbox is good, but marathon's roll is a little bad
CorrosiveX: What do you think about player Blink? Is he possibly the best in the world?
CorrosiveX: ok
CorrosiveX: Do you have any advice/tips for less skilled players?
hebo_MAI: well,
hebo_MAI: you should look at NEXT and use HOLD well
CorrosiveX: What do you enjoy besides playing Tetris?
hebo_MAI: im playing heboris
hebo_MAI: and Panel de Pon
CorrosiveX: What do you look like? Is there any pictures of you online?
CorrosiveX:
hebo_MAI: look like heboris
CorrosiveX: Are you cute?
hebo_MAI:
hebo_MAI: of course, i think
hebo_MAI: i'm very cute
CorrosiveX: Will you ever upload your picture on harddrop.com?
hebo_MAI: i will upload a picture of my record
CorrosiveX: What do you think about Americans? Are they fat and love McDonalds?
hebo_MAI: I think American is free.
hebo_MAI: I don't think so.
CorrosiveX: Who is your hero?
hebo_MAI: Kuroma Mikuriya
hebo_MAI: ,he plays TOJ
CorrosiveX: interesting
CorrosiveX: Would Kuroma Mikuriya ever come here and play Blockbox?
hebo_MAI: he'd come here
hebo_MAI: sometimes
CorrosiveX: good
CorrosiveX: tell him to come
hebo_MAI: ok
CorrosiveX: Are you the best girl player in the world?
hebo_MAI: I think I am a good player.
hebo_MAI: However, I am not the best player in the world.
CorrosiveX: Ok, thats all
CorrosiveX: Thank you for answering the questions
CorrosiveX:
hebo_MAI:
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

Blink

haha hebo_MAI is funny.  "look like heboris" lol.  but yeah, im pretty certain she is THE best female Tetris player.  nice interview.

Corrosive

P.S.  since i will be posting many of these I want these to have their own section on the forum, labeled Interviews or Player Interviews or something
"私は高速ブロックとセクシーな女性が好き"
"Put some stank on those blocks."

EnFuego

Seemed like she didn't understand most of the questions. Leave it to corrosive to ask if she is cute...

Blink

Quote from: EnFuego
Seemed like she didn't understand most of the questions. Leave it to corrosive to ask if she is cute...

lol corrosive, hitting on 17 year olds?

Digital

Great interview!    It's nice to get to know you a little better hebo_MAI.

TetrisdAiSuki

Nice interview!

I've never seen you on BB before hebo_MAI. I hope to play you soon. ^^

I also have a few questions I would like to ask.

1. What do you mainly play in Heboris?
2. Do you play the TGM games a lot? Which game do you play/like most? TGM, TAP, TI or ACE?
3. Are you any good at TGM games. Maybe you could share some of your records? TGM1, TAP Normal, TAP Master T.A. Death, Ti Easy, Ti Master, Ti Shirace etc. Do you have any videos or pictures of your records?
4. What do you consider your biggest Tetris achievements?
5. When did you start playing Tetris?
6. What do you think is the best Tetris game ever?
7. How popular is Tetris in Japan?
8. Are you also very good at Panel de Pon?
9. Any other games you play a lot?
10. Could you help me with something? I want to know what the best score and time is for TAP Normal Mode. I would appreciate it if you could look for videos/pictures with very high scores and low times and share them.

Sorry for the long list. I don't know if she's a member on the forum. If not I'll look for her on BB and ask her these additional questions.
LJ 40 lines 00:44.63 135.77TPM - 100 lines 02:01.95 - 180s 41.700
TGM GM 10:42:66 - 20G GM 10:28:00 - BM S9 - REV S4
TAP Normal 480736 - Master [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?

hebo-MAI

Quote from: TetrisdAiSuki
1. What do you mainly play in Heboris?
2. Do you play the TGM games a lot? Which game do you play/like most? TGM, TAP, TI or ACE?
3. Are you any good at TGM games. Maybe you could share some of your records? TGM1, TAP Normal, TAP Master T.A. Death, Ti Easy, Ti Master, Ti Shirace etc. Do you have any videos or pictures of your records?
4. What do you consider your biggest Tetris achievements?
5. When did you start playing Tetris?
6. What do you think is the best Tetris game ever?
7. How popular is Tetris in Japan?
8. Are you also very good at Panel de Pon?
9. Any other games you play a lot?
10. Could you help me with something? I want to know what the best score and time is for TAP Normal Mode. I would appreciate it if you could look for videos/pictures with very high scores and low times and share them.

1. I usually play Master#4 and DEVIL-DOOM.
2. I don't play them a lot, but I sometimes play Ti. I haven't played other TGM games yet.
3. I am not good at Ti Easy. I have all cleared Ti Shirase once and got MasterM at Ti Master.
4. I don't have any.
5. It is 10 months ago that I started to play Tetris and it's 2 years ago that I began to Heboris.
6. TDS. Both TOJ and Blockbox are very good games, but REN is too strong and Blockbox is too fast for me.
7. In Japan, Tetris is one of the most polular games. In addition, it is the most popular puzzle game.
8. I am not better at Panel de Pon than Tetris or Heboris.
9. I sometimes play ConcertoGate, which is a MMORPG. I like RPG very well.
10. Sorry, I haven't played TAP.

TetrisdAiSuki

今日は! 初めまして。 ^^

harddrop にようこそ!

Quote from: hebo-MAI
1. I usually play Master#4 and DEVIL-DOOM.
2. I don't play them a lot, but I sometimes play Ti. I haven't played other TGM games yet.
3. I am not good at Ti Easy. I have all cleared Ti Shirase once and got MasterM at Ti Master.
4. I don't have any.
5. It is 10 months ago that I started to play Tetris and it's 2 years ago that I began to Heboris.
6. TDS. Both TOJ and Blockbox are very good games, but REN is too strong and Blockbox is too fast for me.
7. In Japan, Tetris is one of the most polular games. In addition, it is the most popular puzzle game.
8. I am not better at Panel de Pon than Tetris or Heboris.
9. I sometimes play ConcertoGate, which is a MMORPG. I like RPG very well.
10. Sorry, I haven't played TAP.
Thanks for the reply. Wow clearing Shirase and MasterM in Ti Master! World rule or Classic rule? Good luck getting GM!!!

It's impressive how strong you got in such short period of time!

Looking forward to see you play in Blockbox and TOJ. ^^

hebo-MAI

Quote from: TetrisdAiSuki
Wow clearing Shirase and MasterM in Ti Master! World rule or Classic rule? Good luck getting GM!!!

It's impressive how strong you got in such short period of time!

Looking forward to see you play in Blockbox and TOJ. ^^
I tried World Rule then. I still use only World Rule. However, I can use Classic Rule such as NDS_TGM (especially Ti-Classic).

TetrisdAiSuki

Quote from: hebo-MAI
I tried World Rule then. I still use only World Rule. However, I can use Classic Rule such as NDS_TGM (especially Ti-Classic).
A true TGM fan if you have NDS_TGM. ^^ I have played NDS_TGM a lot since I found out about it last summer. I still need time to become better. I'm getting good at TGM1 and TAP, but Ti is still bad. In Texmaster I can get S7 in Ti Master and a little over 300 in Shirase... Using hold and 3 next piece preview is difficult for me. ^^;

My current Tetris stats:

40 lines in 45.70 with 135.22TPM & 100 lines in  2:03.18 (both played in a Tetris game called LockJaw.)
TGM GM in 12:37:88
TAP Normal Mode 426505 score
TAP Master S5 Green Line
TAP TGM+ 591
TAP Death T.A. 418
Texmaster: Novice 563472 - Normal GM in 11:55:86 - Advance 621 - Special S6 - Sudden 399 - Special Ti S7 - Sudden Ti 324

I'll try to play more Heboris and share my records. ^^

Caithness

Quote from: Corrosive
P.S.  since i will be posting many of these I want these to have their own section on the forum, labeled Interviews or Player Interviews or something

You could probably just put them in the Introductions section, since it's like you introducing people instead of them introducing themselves.

hienwa

That was funny, great work! Since you will be doing many interviews and who knows who else might be doing them, I will add a section in the Introductions forum just for that. I think player interviews deserves its own section so it doesn't mix self introductions with interviews.
http://www.freetoplay.org - for free online games and MMOs!

jujube

interviews are a good idea. as long as we've known some people around here there might be things that surprise us.

clincher

This is a great idea the interview was... interesting wow she got godlike in only 10 months  thats fast
It's all about the love