HOME WORLD FORUMS WIKI VIDEOS
8600 members and stacking!
     Welcome guest, please login or sign up

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NullpoMino mod, I need help making a mod (called Polytris)
Benimino
post A week ago
Post #1

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

I don't know if this has been done, but I had the idea to make a nullpomino mod with lots of polyominoes. It would basically be like this:
Lvl 1: you can get monominoes (1-omino), dominoes (2-omino), trominoes, (3-omino), and tetrominoes.
Lvl 2: you can get tetrominoes
Lvl 3: you can get 1-5 ominoes
Lvl 4: you can get pentominoes (5-ominoes)
Lvl 5: you can get 1-6
Lvl 6: you can get 6
Etc.
I don't know much about java, but how could I do this (I know it would be annoying to make every piece manually but I don't care)?
Also, can someone tell me how to pronounce nullpomino?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Okey_Dokey
post A week ago
Post #2

Tetris Professional
Group Icon

I don't have the time to help you right now but I did something similar once in a NullpoMino League Edition mod (League Edition is a little different from standard NullpoMino). Mode is called Pentris and you get more and more Pentominoes as the game progresses. Basically, the level increases every 180 filled cells (18 lines) and you get that amount of Polyominoes per level (maximum lvl is 10):
  • Trominoes: 10 - lvl
  • Tetrominoes: 30 - 3 x lvl
  • Pentominoes: 6 + 3 x lvl
I did this by writing a new randomizer and a new mode which changed some variables in the randomizer. And I also had to add the Pentominoes to NullpoMino manually. Standard NullpoMino doesn't know Polyominoes consisting of more than 4 filled cells.
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2018 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.