HOME WORLD FORUMS WIKI VIDEOS
8600 members and stacking!
     Welcome guest, please login or sign up

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> can i make tetris gameplays here?, can i do that?
flip_phone_gamer
post A week ago
Post #1

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

can i make gameplays of tetris on this page?
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Okey_Dokey
post A week ago
Post #2

Tetris Professional
Group Icon

If you mean storing/uploading, then no. If you mean sharing, then of course yes. E.g. you can use the video section. Or you make a thread, if all videos are dedicated to a single game.

I personally would like to see some footage of mobile games. The list of Tetris games on the Tetris Wiki contains many mobile games I've never seen, also because it is hard to record videos of them. Also note that there are barely any sites that try to archive mobile games, e.g. most pre-mobile games will be lost forever in a few years.

I saw that short video from you in the other thread. It was too shaky for my taste. Maybe you can manage to fixate both the camera and the mobile phone.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
flip_phone_gamer
post A week ago
Post #3

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

QUOTE(Okey_Dokey @ Sep 9 2018, 07:19 AM) *

If you mean storing/uploading, then no. If you mean sharing, then of course yes. E.g. you can use the video section. Or you make a thread, if all videos are dedicated to a single game.

I personally would like to see some footage of mobile games. The list of Tetris games on the Tetris Wiki contains many mobile games I've never seen, also because it is hard to record videos of them. Also note that there are barely any sites that try to archive mobile games, e.g. most pre-mobile games will be lost forever in a few years.

I saw that short video from you in the other thread. It was too shaky for my taste. Maybe you can manage to fixate both the camera and the mobile phone.

i want to make gameplays of Tetris mania on my flip phone so can i do that?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Okey_Dokey
post A week ago
Post #4

Tetris Professional
Group Icon

Feel free to post any Tetris related Youtube video. Note that the forums are pretty inactive, so don't expect much feedback.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2018 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.