Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A Tetris made in Python using PySFML, The sources are available
Akrotrili
post A week ago
Post #1

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Hey there,

So basically this year I have a project to do for school, and I chose to do a Tetris and an AI to go with it.
And I figured I could share the sources online for some people that may be interested.

For the moment I haven't programmed the AI, but the game itself is playable, I'll update this topic when there is more content. Although it is not user friendly at all, I plan to do an enhanced version in the future but in C++, using raylib that I recently discovered, but I don't really have the time right now and my C++ is rusty.

Anyway, the current version is in Python and uses PySFML. The sources are available here.

I didn't pay much attention to the interface but I made the gameplay as smooth as I could and I used official guidelines. (I used Arika SRS btw, but you can easily change back to SRS in the code if you want)
Oh and the keys I use are: arrows (up for clockwise rotation), numpad1 to hard drop, numpad2 to hold and numpad6 to rotate counter-clockwise.

Here is a screenshot:
IPB Image

If you have questions, remarks or anything, let me know. smile.gif
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
caffeine
post A week ago
Post #2

Tetris Grand Master
Group Icon

Nice work! Looking forward to seeing the AI.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Akrotrili
post A week ago
Post #3

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Thanks. I'll try to do it this month. Wink.png
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2017 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.