HOME WORLD FORUMS WIKI VIDEOS
9406 members and stacking!
     Welcome guest, please login or sign up

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Tournament Started! - Tetris Tournament Online IV, Tetris Tournament Online IV - TTOIV
Blink
post Aug 5 2016, 05:16 PM
Post #31

Tetris God
Group Icon

Rescheduled: thelonghorned1 and lkngan7d is set for 10am today (going on now).
User is offlinePM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
TGGC
post Aug 5 2016, 05:26 PM
Post #32

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

QUOTE(ZeroT @ Aug 5 2016, 04:11 PM) *

In TetrisFriends Arena, in the top right click create room. Check Non Ranked and in the bottom right Expert Mode and subsequently Expert PLUS. Also make sure its a room for two players and no maps or items are selected. If not all of these options are available or you continue to have trouble, please drop a comment in the shoutbox. We can assist you or even create a room for you.
The Expert Settings are greyed out for me, because I'm neither Gold nor Platinum ;-).

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
lock2
post Aug 6 2016, 08:08 PM
Post #33

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

QUOTE(Blink @ Aug 3 2016, 05:07 PM) *

Reschedule notice: modernbenoni and cmiley_com rescheduled their match to Saturday 9PM GMT. They're both in Europe.

Due to a broken keyboard (modernbenoni) we postponed our match till tomorrow (Sunday 9PM GMT).
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
lock2
post Aug 10 2016, 09:29 AM
Post #34

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Master - cmiley_com rescheduled to Friday 1AM PDT (= Friday 10AM CEST, 9 hour diff)
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Amnesia
post Aug 10 2016, 05:54 PM
Post #35

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Let me say that this was completly bullshit...
I am really sorry to tell that but just don't come again with automatical messages to take me out of TGM and attend to your activities if it has to be like this.

I have tried to seriously recover my best vs level to share skill with the HD community...I play TGM 99,9% of the time usually but I was enthousiastic to attend this in the most serious conditions.

First of all this was a really complex thing for the "not used player" that I am to understand your organisation.
Once I understand it, and after that I come back from my Holidays to play the match ...

(Reminder here : if you don't want to cancel 25% of the matches, do your tournament in November, not in August where people are ofter outside...)

... And I see that just when my opponent and I are ready, she is already kicked out, ok fine, I would have won probably, but even more stupid : I am already kicked out from the 2nd turn !! just 2 days after.

So I don't give a shit about your reasons, just remove me from HD I am done with the WORLD company...

--------------------
We are introducing the ARS into HD like a virus. You can't escape neither resist, ARS will win.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Absent_Abyss
post Aug 10 2016, 06:13 PM
Post #36

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Match rescheduled!

natuyumeMHN vs. AbsentAbyss

Saturday the 13th at 7PM
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
jackh1771
post Aug 10 2016, 06:53 PM
Post #37

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Squirtle vs chengkh rescheduled to this Saturday 7:35 PDT.

--------------------
IPB Image
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Uli
post Aug 10 2016, 07:25 PM
Post #38

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
LapSiLap
post Aug 11 2016, 06:06 PM
Post #39

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Contacted ThirD_Chance yesterday to reschedule but no reply.
So what to do? Stay up until 4am and hope he shows up?
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
MicroBlizz
post Aug 11 2016, 06:27 PM
Post #40

Tetris Apprentice
Group Icon

microblizz vs zehun rescheduled for saturday 3pm UTC-5/8pm BST

--------------------
☠ MicroBlizz
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
LapSiLap
post Aug 12 2016, 06:33 PM
Post #41

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Reschedule: WendyLoL vs Third_Chance from 7:30 PM to 1:30 PM
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
ISuckAtTetrisALot
post Aug 13 2016, 10:52 PM
Post #42

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Rescheduled - OnePunMan vs coconutcrusher from 8:35pm to 7pm

--------------------
To this day, I still don't know how to downstack properly
Youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeSjd7DLJJKxJXf4vEzdzA
Shameless self promotion
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
iljain
post Aug 14 2016, 07:23 AM
Post #43

Tetris Apprentice
Group Icon

QUOTE(Amnesia @ Aug 11 2016, 01:54 AM) *

I am really sorry to tell that but just don't come again with automatical messages to take me out of TGM and attend to your activities if it has to be like this.

I have tried to seriously recover my best vs level to share skill with the HD community...I play TGM 99,9% of the time usually but I was enthousiastic to attend this in the most serious conditions.

First of all this was a really complex thing for the "not used player" that I am to understand your organisation.
Once I understand it, and after that I come back from my Holidays to play the match ...

(Reminder here : if you don't want to cancel 25% of the matches, do your tournament in November, not in August where people are ofter outside...)

... And I see that just when my opponent and I are ready, she is already kicked out, ok fine, I would have won probably, but even more stupid : I am already kicked out from the 2nd turn !! just 2 days after.

So I don't give a shit about your reasons, just remove me from HD I am done with the WORLD company...

what do you really mean? before the registration of the tournament it already says to "play at least a match in a week on time ", and most people are free to play during july and august since it's summer break...they won't have time in November because of schools...or work maybe...you didn't have to join the tournament if you don't have time or couldn't make a appointment match on time.
and sure you get disqualified in you can't make a match on the default time...or else you have to schedule with your opponent and inform the people who are responsible for the tournament on harddrop.

you said you got kicked out after your first opponent got kicked out...maybe that's some error with the bracket, you might inform harddrop or Blink or whoever organizes the challonge.com to get things right. if you can't play at default time, private message to your opponent.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
Blink
post Aug 14 2016, 08:42 AM
Post #44

Tetris God
Group Icon

QUOTE(Amnesia @ Aug 10 2016, 10:54 AM) *

Amnesia, you were a no show and got dropped. If you had trouble understanding the rules you could have asked me, after all I've been responding to your PMs and answering your TTO questions the week leading up to your match. I know you were excited about the tournament and training hard for it, but I wasn't going to give you any special treatment and hold up the tournament just because you were on holiday. You could have rescheduled and given me a time, but you didn't.

The reason you didn't have a round 2 match is because you were already dropped in round 1. This is currently a single elimination bracket.

I'm not sure what you mean by WORLD company: for years we've promoted NES Tetris, TGM streams, fanmade clones like BB/C2/NP/ShootingStar/JSTris as well as official guideline games. The community as a whole plays a ton of variants with all sorts of rotation systems.
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post
ISuckAtTetrisALot
post Aug 15 2016, 04:30 AM
Post #45

Tetris Novice
Group Icon

Reschedule: OnePunMan vs fuchi --> 4am Friday (8pm JST)

--------------------
To this day, I still don't know how to downstack properly
Youtube --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCeSjd7DLJJKxJXf4vEzdzA
Shameless self promotion
User is offlinePM
+Quote Post

4 Pages V < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

©2009-2019 Hard Drop Community & Forum
harddrop.com is not sponsored or endorsed by The Tetris Company or its subsidiaries.