"Would you classify 180° T-Spins as real/true T-Spins"
(if you think they are more of a miscellaneous,"not really" then the answer is no)
(if you think they are true blue legit, then answer yes)
Do not answer the question LITERALLY (otherwise the answer will be yes) but rather what you think (i.e. do you think 180 T-Spins are really T-Spins or are they some magic bull poo)
Things to consider:
- 180° is not in guideline, it was introduced by nullpomino
- 180° wall-kicks do not adhere to the guideline wall-kick table either: they are completely fabricated.
- The method used to detect "180 T-Spin" is still 3-Corner (kick allowed)
- Guidelines change. E.g. 3-Corner with no Kick was a rule at one point, 3-Corner with Kick was a standard before and after this point of time.
- The guideline will probably never include 180°
- Do you "agree" with the guideline? (if so your answer will tend towards no, if not your answer may tend towards yes)
Please post your thought processes.